Here at Argyll Veterinary Centres we help you look after the routine and preventative health care for your pet, but it’s also important to consider the importance of pet insurance in providing cover for any unexpected veterinary treatment should your pet become ill or is injured.
We recommend having a good pet insurance policy in place which allows you to concentrate on what’s best for your pet without having to worry about the financial burden of unexpected vet bills.
At Argyll Veterinary Centres we offer a range of MiPet Cover policies.
- MiPet Cover provides pet insurance policies for dogs and cats from eight weeks old.
- MiPet Cover policies guarantee your veterinary fees cover is renewed each year no matter how often you claim (providing you renew your policy each year with no break in cover).
- MiPet Cover doesn’t place exclusions at renewal on their lifetime cover policies so ongoing conditions such as diabetes and skin disease continue to be covered year after year.
- Puppies and kittens are covered in their early months with MiPet Cover’s WalkawayCover. Offering a bundle of benefits, this four-week policy is free for new pet owners while they consider which pet cover they would like to put in place.
- MiPet Cover’s LifetimeFlex policies (£6k, £8k, £10k and £12k) have received a 5 Star Rating from Defaqto. These highly rated pet insurance policies offer a comprehensive level of features and benefits, giving you peace of mind.
Terms, conditions and excesses apply and may be varied on renewal. Cover will not be provided for pre-existing conditions. WalkawayCover is available for puppies and kittens aged eight weeks to one year. WalkawayCover covers illnesses instantly with a 24-hour exclusion for accidents. Vet check required before activation. Not all breeds of dog are eligible.
Ask in practice to find out more or visit www.mipetcover.co.uk/referral.
Argyll Veterinary Centres and MiPet Cover are trading names of CVS (UK) Limited which are appointed representatives of Insurance Factory Limited. Insurance Factory Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 306164). Registered in England and Wales number 02982445. Registered office: Markerstudy House, 45 Westerham Road, Bessels Green, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2QB. You can check this by visiting the Financial Services Register at www.fca.org.uk/register.